From its beginnings as BC Rail Telecom in 1957 to its recent evolution to TNW, the company is now one of the largest independent facilities-based Competitive Local Exchange Carriers in Canada. We provide voice, data, Internet broadband, IT support, Cloud computing, TNW co-location data centers and IPTV service across Canada.
We service carriers, business, government and residential clients from coast to coast in Canada on our national infrastructure which includes a wireless microwave backhaul network, a trans-Canadian SONET Fibre Optic Network, and multiple CLEC/ILEC mutual CO facilities. TNW also operates a US network and its voice and IPTV services are available in 47 countries.
We provide services
TNW has been helping telecom carriers, cable operators, VoIP providers and Internet Service Providers, across Canada and around the world, extend their network reach and reduce their cost to market.
- CLEC Services
- CLEC / ILEC co-location
- Voice services
- Data services
- Private line services
- Wholesale international LD
- Wholesale domestic LD
- IPTV signal carrier
- Toll Free
- Local Number Portability
We back our services with one of the largest transport networks in BC and operate a national backbone and voice network. Our backbone network, coupled with extensive relationships with domestic and international carriers, can help you extend services across the country and around the world.
TNW specializes in hosted business telephony systems and related digital services that reduce customer capital equipment costs while offering global incoming and outgoing call services with best-of-breed call quality.
TNW for business provides digital services in five key areas:
- Voice Services which include Business IP lines, Business IP Trunks, Fax to Email, long distance/toll free services and inbound phone numbers from over 50 countries
- Business Internet services including office connect, point to point, Virtual Private Network (VPN) and customized solutions
- Hosted IP PBX systems for individual, multi-location offices and multiple retail store applications
- Mobile phone services which piggy-back onto our global IP network providing unlimited calling at a low fixed price
- Global PRI which offers the ultimate flexibility for local or international business. Phone numbers can be added in any combination, ie. Local numbers combined with some international ones, toll free numbers – all with unlimited calling at a fixed price.
TNW provides residential customers with a full range of digital telecommunications products including:
- High speed DSL Internet with service up to 25 Mbps and unlimited downloading
- Internet television (IPTV) which provides high quality local, specialty and international channels streamed to the home via the Internet
- Voice over IP (VoIP) residential phone lines
- Long distance
- Mobile phone service with unlimited voice and data plans
We are in the news..
TNW Networks Announces Deployment of iPCS Mobile Service and its Entrance into the Canadian Mobile Market to Provide Nationwide Mobile Services
International Patent PCT/CA2015/051119 - Canada Patent Application No.: 2,871,247 / No.: 2,871,249 / No.: 2,871,283 / No. : 2,871,290 /…
TNW Networks Corp’s Parent Company, Investel Capital Corporation Acquires Wireless Operator RuralCom
VANCOUVER, Dec. 8, 2016 / - Vancouver-based TNW Networks Corp's ("TNW") parent company, Investel Capital Corporation ("Investel") announced today that it has acquired…