Scalable data solutions provide infrastructure to help you connect offices and merge data traffic while giving you the freedom to grow your business.
Business Internet Services
From ADSL to dedicated Internet service with speeds up to Gig E, we have the right solution for your business.
With speeds up to 25 Mbps, TNW’s ADSL service provides an affordable solution for small offices with basic Internet usage patterns.
Internet Protocol Virtual Private Network (IP VPN)
A great solution for connecting remote offices, teleworkers, or small branches, wherever they may be.
- IP Security standards create secure tunnel connections and encrypt and transport data securely.
- Data encryption at Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES)
- Choice of Cisco suite of routers to suit your needs and budget
- Overlaid on any TNW broadband Internet connection
- Web-based access to password management
Dedicated Ethernet Internet
With speeds up to Gig E, TNW’s dedicated Internet services provide superior, symmetrical bandwidth for businesses where Internet Access is mission critical.
Wide Area Network (WAN)
Share information and connect people and resources across multiple locations.
- Dedicated and secure point-to-point connections via multiple access methods
- High-speed Ethernet LAN interconnection service at speeds up to Gig E
- Use our technical expertise and knowledge to design a customer solution to fit your needs.
- Supported by an MPLS-enabled core network
Ethernet is used for Internet access and for linking multiple office VPN networks. The TNW Ethernet is powered by our robust national MPLS network and is available in 4 bandwidths all with unlimited usage. Each plan comes with a powerful Cisco router and 8 public routable IP addresses.
TNW Cloud Solution
TNW’s core engineering and design team works with customers to create and deliver cloud based solutions that drive corporate efficiency and cost savings. TNW’s Cloud services take advantage of the company’s strategically positioned Tier 2, Tier 3 & 4 data centres world wide.
TeliCloud VPS (Virtual Private Servers)
can be delivered on Windows or Linux platforms. Virtual Server setup management and maintenance is performed by TNW staff. Data and application management remains in the customers hands.
TeliCloud MPS (Managed Private Servers)
are dedicated Windows or Linux servers. Server setup, management and maintenance is performed by TNW staff. Data and application management is supplemented with TNW’s engineering capability.